PLEASE….unload any firearms that you are bringing to us to be sold, put on consignment or to have work done on… before entering the store. Magazines should be empty, out of pistols and the action locked open. Revolver cylinder must be open and empty. Do not un-holster a loaded firearm in the store.
View a complete list of our Certified Firearms Instructors here.
Gun Safety Rules
– Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
– Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
– Always keep the firearm unloaded until ready to use.
– Know how the gun operates.
– Be sure your gun and ammunition are compatible.
– Carry only one gauge/caliber of ammunition when shooting.
– Be sure of your target – and what’s beyond.
– Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate.
– Don’t mix alcohol or drugs with shooting.
– Be aware that circumstances my require additional rules unique to a particular situation.
– Keep guns and ammunition properly stored and inaccessible to unauthorized users, especially children.
Teach children the NRA Eddie Eagle program:
If you see a firearm:
(2) Don’t touch.
(3) Leave the area.
(4) Tell an adult.
Visit the Eagle Eddie website by clicking here.
Hunter Safety Rules