Stun Guns and Tasers

Tasers and “stun guns” can now  be sold in Massachusetts! They can only be sold by licensed firearms dealers to someone who has a Resident Class A  License to Carry. You will need your LTC PIN  to complete the sale. If you don’t have it, call the MA FRB at 617-660-4722 to retrieve it.

We will be carrying Taser products and will let you know when they arrive. Sign up for the mailing list to be notified.